Monday, June 25, 2007

Love my engine now.....

Just sent my car for its scheduled service recently, and decided to ignore Proton Service centers altogether as my car's warranty has expired, and they charge cut-throat prices.

First, bought Shell Engine Oil Flush at a Shell gas station for RM25 /4liters. Then drained the old oil and poured the flush in. After 5 minutes, drained the flushing oil and voila!.. look at the photo below:


After replacing the oil filter and pouring in the Motul 6100 Synergie+ Semi-synthetic 10W 40, the engine runs really quiet and revs really smoothly !!! Its so different from my previous experience with the Petronas Syntium 800 Semi-synthetics....

With the Syntium, the engine sounds course after revving past 4500 rpms, but now with Motul, its sounding really great all the way till 6500 rpms!!!

I love revving the engine now.... sounds great ! There goes my fuel economy :)

No comments: